Monday, March 17, 2008

St Patty's Day Smackdown


I decided to spend the day in NY for St Patrick's day since Boston is notorious for flipping over burning cars as a form of celebration in the name of an Irish saint and I wanted a little peace. Instead, I ended up on NY television witnessing what was called the "St Patty's Day Smackdown." It is not worth going into the long story of the big dude who threw the two small dudes into the plate glass window at Bloomingdales before my very eyes while I stood in astonishment wondering if I was next, only to realize that I hadn't been drinking and was not in green so I had nothing to worry about (breathe) so I will spare you the details.


I had a great time at a local bar that evening with my good friends and NY socialites Dave and Justin Baer watching myself on television give the 1-2-3 account of the action.

No comments:

Post a Comment